Tuesday 5 May 2009

Race for Life

I have decided to do something to help the "new Me". I have never in my life ever considered let alone take part in a fun run/charity run. But... I have decided to take part in the race for life. I bit the bullet and signed up before I could change my mind.

To be honest I am really looking forward to it, It's giving me something to work towards and also means I can give something back. I am due to race on 21st June which give my just over 7ish weeks to get a bit fitter.

Wish me luck.

If anyone would like to sponsor me and it is very much appreciated you can do so by visiting my sponsor page: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/nattravis.

Many Thanks to anyone who can help.

Thanks xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Manchester
Hiya all. Well a bit about me.. This is probably my 5th time round on Weight Watchers. I have lost over 4st the 1st time then low and behold married life set it along with regular visits to the chippy and cosy nights in:). This time though I am determined to hit target and maintain it. Looking back I have probably been to goal and back with all the yo-yo-ing I have done, by creating this blog I hope to put an end to the yo-yo-ing and finally be at a healthy and happy weight. Wish me look