Friday 2 January 2009

day two

Don't worry I wont be posting each day... Just wanted to let you know that I have passed the 1st hurdle.

I kept within points yesterday but I wanted to see how many points I would have used if I ate what I did on Wednesday. Every time I reached for the extra biscuits or chocolate I wrote it down and oh my god think I would have gone well over my points allowance 2 fold. Just goes to show you doesn't it.

Went bowling and laser quest on NYE and still feel pain in the muscles I didn't even know I had lol. Quite a busy schedule ahead of me today so hopefully that will keep my mind of eating (woulds be a first though)


anway speak soon xx

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how all those little chocs and biscuits add up, isn't it?! And a great feeling when you know how many points you DIDN'T spend on useless junk :)
    Yay for you!!

    ~Cuddlz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I keep on thinking I should do that and work out how many points I would have had, just never get around to it!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Manchester
Hiya all. Well a bit about me.. This is probably my 5th time round on Weight Watchers. I have lost over 4st the 1st time then low and behold married life set it along with regular visits to the chippy and cosy nights in:). This time though I am determined to hit target and maintain it. Looking back I have probably been to goal and back with all the yo-yo-ing I have done, by creating this blog I hope to put an end to the yo-yo-ing and finally be at a healthy and happy weight. Wish me look